Wednesday, July 18

Who's the boss? Loki is....

I had plans to do some out door craft shows this summer.  One thing that has always bothered me, even about indoor shows is that when I sit, I'm basically hiding behind my displays.  And let's face it, sometimes you have to sit.  I went online to find some counter height directors chairs.  (Did you know World Market doesn't carry them anymore?  I didn't.)  I found these at the appropriately named www.directorschairs.com.  I scored two of these on sale and got a quantity discount!

So guess who decided he would be the director of my new chairs when they arrived?  Our quiet, (well not really), unassuming Loki, that's who!  Check it out:

I am the boss.

No really, this is my chair.

I said, back away from my chair human.

Don't make me give you "stink face".

Now you've done it!  STINK FACE!
After we were done with STINK FACE, I had to try for some shots of Cleo who was doing her best to distract me with her cuteness.  She's still pretty hard to photograph.
Pretending she's innocent.

Action shot.

STINK FACE round two.

Somebody got up close and personal with the camera. Can you tell who?
You might be wondering if Loki ever gave the chair back. He has not. It's positioned conveniently next to the cat tree.  We have a second one in a box, but it will stay there until the actual craft fair for safe keeping.  He's smart but so far cardboard baffles him, so I think we are safe, for now....

Cheers,
this little bird

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos!! Loki has amazing swirls of orange, and Cleo -- wow! That black nose is quite a fashion statement! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We do try to keep our kitties fashionable!

      Delete
  2. Such characters, what fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Loki is clearly the boss :)

    ReplyDelete