Thursday, November 1

Happy Birthday Little Bird!!

this little bird turns 1 today!  I know it's customary to call it an "anniversary" for a shop, but this "shop" is such a piece of me that I feel it's a birthday!  And.... on my birthday, I'm giving you presents!  Starting today through next Thursday, 11/11, I will be giving you a handmade treasure with each purchase from my Etsy shop.  It's going to look something like this:

Felt bird ornament

These felt bird ornaments are my gift to you to say thank you for a year of support and encouragement.  They will be available for purchase beginning 11/15, but for now they are my special gift.  Color combinations will vary but each one will be made with love!

I really can't believe an entire year has gone by and that I'm still at it.  This started almost on a whim as a means of selling the items I was going to sew anyway, because sewing is my therapy, my sanity, me.  It's amazing to think that people out there like what I make so much they want to pay me to have it.  Just crazy, but fantastic.  As I start this new year of adventures, I promise to continue bringing products made with love, care, and quality at a reasonable price.  I promise to continue blogging my adventures and hopefully reaching others and making more friends.

Thanks again to friends, family, customers, complete strangers, and blogging friends!
Cheers,
this little bird

1 comment:

  1. Happy shop birthday!!
    Yay! Im the first to comment :)

    ReplyDelete