Thursday, October 8

About three years ago......

I am shocked that it has been almost three years since I've posted on this blog. I can't believe time can pass so quickly. They have been a busy three years. I finally finished my Master's Degree in History, and went to the UK to celebrate. If you follow me on Instagram then you were spammed with photos! I attended three Craftcations, emptied out my Etsy shop, started selling consignment, and gave up starch.

I still struggle with how to approach blogging in an organic and intuitive way, but at some point you just have to start again, even with a quick "I'm back" post.

So, I'm back! And I have some exciting stuff brewing that I will be sharing, which is really what has pushed me to pick up the blog again. So I hope you will come back and see what I'm up to, what's been on my mind, and what I'm making.

Cheers!
Amber
This Little Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment