Monday, October 8

New product alert!

 Happy Monday friends and kittens.

If you've been following along you may be expecting photos of mini wreaths today.  I'm sorry I have to disappoint you.  This weekend had a life of it's own so no photos were taken but between naps and Karl Marx (homework) I was actually able to get a few things done, including a new product I'm trying out at the craft fair this weekend.  Of course, as you might expect, I don't have pictures of the ones I made (yet) but this is a great opportunity to share the fun tutorial with you and a great website/blog/newsletter.

So let's go in order!  Some time ago I came across a website called Sew Can She.
                                   
I can't remember how I found it but I bet you two cookies it was via Pinterest!  So the beautiful mind behind Sew Can She developed a newsletter and you get a free tutorial emailed to you every.single.day!  EVERY DAY!  If you sew, that's pretty much like hitting the jackpot.  So each day I get this lovely email with the latest newsletter. 

I came across the tutorial for my newest product in her newsletter: business card holders.  Sew Can She finds free tutorials from other awesome bloggers, shares them with us, and drives us back to the blog where they live and voila!  The business card holders are the brain child of The Crafty Cupboard.

Here's a little look-see:


I had so much fun making a few of these this weekend. I hope to get more made.  As you will read in her tutorial they are fun and easy!

Don't forget to enter the Awesome Autumn Giveaway by Sunday!!

Cheers,
this little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment