Thursday, October 25

Spooky Scenes and Birthday Plans

Something pretty sweet happened today.  A seller on Etsy featured my pumpkins on her blog and sent me a little note.  It totally made my day (and can I mention she's in England!).  Cris from Koalita Craft and Me did up this amazing collection of pumpkins in honor of her little pumpkin's birthday!!!  Check out her full blog post here.

Photo from Koalita Craft and Me
The cuteness is almost overwhelming and the fact that Cris has a koala in her logo makes it an instant favorite.

Speaking of birthdays.... I don't believe it but a week from today This Little Bird will turn 1!!!  I can't believe it's been an entire year almost.  Leaving aside reflections of how this means I'm a year older too, I am so thankful for all that this year long journey has brought me.  I've met amazing friends on Etsy, in the blog world, fabulous customers and more.  How one girl could be so lucky I don't know! 

I'm thinking of having a sale, yes a SALE in honor of the big day.  I will suss it out over the weekend and let you all know what I'm up to on Monday.

For now, I hope you are enjoying fall.  Cheers,
this little bird

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Amber :) Thanks so much for featuring my blog.
    Can't wait to know what you are up to. All the best to you and your gorgeous shop.

    Cheers :)
    Cris

    ReplyDelete