Friday, August 31

Friday Blooms: A Sunshiny Day

Happy Friday friends and kittens.  I hope you are all planning on a safe and relaxing holiday weekend.  To start us off right, today's blooms are sunflowers!  They are one of Mr. Bird's favorites and who can deny that they are a happy flower!



A few years ago we had the occasion to go to Austria and Hungary for a music program I was involved with.  There were many amazing parts to this trip but one really stands out.  We started in Budapest and left on a charter bus towards Vienna.  It was a cloudy day.  Once we left the city and were in the countryside we came upon a sea of sunflowers.  They truly went on for as far as the eye could see.  Miles of them.  It was a breath taking sight and one I always remember when I see sunflowers.



I need to work on getting these photos at the right time of day but I hope you still enjoy them.
Cheers,
this little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment